Posts with tag "Andrew Morton"
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
In the vast, headline-grabbing world of celebrity biographers, Andrew Morton is king. Fittingly, he became a household name with his bestselling book about a princess, the late Diana. Since publishing 'Diana: Her True Story' in 1992, he's tackled Monica Lewinsky, Madonna and Tom Cruise -- all of them made the New York Times bestseller list and each was filled with scandalous nuggets about the st...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 07:56 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Angelina Jolie has lived a life of contradictions. Now a goodwill ambassador and one of the world's most celebrated actresses, she's blessed with six beautiful children (and one Brad Pitt), but she was once also a heroin addict from a shattered home who went on to steal other women's husbands. This -- and so much more -- according to the forthcoming bombshell tell-all about the actress, 'Angelin...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:48 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celeb gossip website RadarOnline, controversial writer Andrew Morton has revealed in his latest biography that sexy actress Angelina Jolie bedded her mother's boyfriend. Not that shocking, right? What about the fact that Angie was only 16 years old at the time? British tabloids claim that Jolie and her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, could not come to terms with each other after the A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name