Posts with tag "Andrew Morton"
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
In the vast, headline-grabbing world of celebrity biographers, Andrew Morton is king. Fittingly, he became a household name with his bestselling book about a princess, the late Diana. Since publishing 'Diana: Her True Story' in 1992, he's tackled Monica Lewinsky, Madonna and Tom Cruise -- all of them made the New York Times bestseller list and each was filled with scandalous nuggets about the st...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 07:56 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Angelina Jolie has lived a life of contradictions. Now a goodwill ambassador and one of the world's most celebrated actresses, she's blessed with six beautiful children (and one Brad Pitt), but she was once also a heroin addict from a shattered home who went on to steal other women's husbands. This -- and so much more -- according to the forthcoming bombshell tell-all about the actress, 'Angelin...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:48 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celeb gossip website RadarOnline, controversial writer Andrew Morton has revealed in his latest biography that sexy actress Angelina Jolie bedded her mother's boyfriend. Not that shocking, right? What about the fact that Angie was only 16 years old at the time? British tabloids claim that Jolie and her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, could not come to terms with each other after the A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Creepy Crawler! See What Michael B. Jordan Eats in a Squirm-Inducing Sneak Peek at Running Wild with Bear Grylls
- The VMAs Mane Moments Your Pinterest Board Is Begging You to Save
- Arizona Mom Arrested for Allegedly Drowning Twin Sons in Bathtub
- Kacey Musgraves performs for terminally ill 5-year-old fan
- $50G of stolen jewelry taken from ex-'Real Housewives' star Kelly Bensimon
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- Ashley Wonders If Fiancé Dashon Goldson Is Cheating Amid Wedding Drama—Watch the WAGS Clip Now!
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: Inside My High-Risk Journey to Motherhood and the Message to My Baby Bump Doubters
- Awkward's Final Season Is All About Matty and Jenna—It's a Dream Come True!