Posts with tag "AndrewLloydWebber"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- which he was diagnosed with in late October, Andrew Lloyd Webber is back in the hospital due to an infection, The Daily Mail reports. According to the Mail, the composer will remain hospitalized for two to three days while receiving treatment. "Andrew has been re-admitted to hospital following his operation for prostate cancer," a statement on ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Musical master Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but luckily it was caught "in its very early stages," a spokesman disclosed in a statement. "Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," it said. Lloyd Webber, 61, is currently working on a sequel for 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Lover Never Dies.' It is expe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station: Reports
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball