Posts with tag "AndrewLloydWebber"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- which he was diagnosed with in late October, Andrew Lloyd Webber is back in the hospital due to an infection, The Daily Mail reports. According to the Mail, the composer will remain hospitalized for two to three days while receiving treatment. "Andrew has been re-admitted to hospital following his operation for prostate cancer," a statement on ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Musical master Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but luckily it was caught "in its very early stages," a spokesman disclosed in a statement. "Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," it said. Lloyd Webber, 61, is currently working on a sequel for 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Lover Never Dies.' It is expe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tess Holliday Models for Torrid, Talks Dressing Sexy and #effyourbeautystandards
- California High School Teacher Found Hanging in Classroom by Her Students
- Ellen DeGeneres Weighs In on DressGate: 'This Is Why I Don't Wear Dresses' (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart kicks WWE's Seth Rollins where it hurts
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Melissa Joan Hart: I won't let a job 'direct our family'
- Inhumans 101: Why Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Never Be the Same Again
- Hilary Duff Explains Why She Filed for Divorce From Mike Comrie and Admits She Has a Crush on Charlie Hunnam
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now