Posts with tag "Andy Cohen"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
It seems that Andy Cohen, the Bravo exec and genial host of all the 'Housewives' reunion shows, did not like the Oscar ceremony. At all. But it wasn't James Franco's lethargic performance, Anne Hathaway's cheerleader perkiness or the sheer length of the show. No, the culprit was -- are you ready for this? -- the children's choir from Public School 22 in Staten Island, who performed a rousing rendi...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 06:40 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Keep that surgically-altered chin up, Heidi! You can't win them all. After rumors circulated that the attention-loving blonde wanted to join 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' Bravo exec Andy Cohen awarded Heidi the title of "Jackhole" of the week and made it very clear he wanted her nowhere near the hit franchise. "Professionally, I'm not supposed to discuss any negotiations so I have to pars...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Marc Schneider
EXCLUSIVE: Bravo set off a chorus of speculation on Wednesday when they announced that the premiere of one of their 'Housewives' franchises would be delayed in order to debut another. The cable network shocked fans and members of the cast when they said 'The Real Housewives of New York City' will not be hitting TV screens on Feb. 15, but instead will be pushed to March or April. While it woul...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 10:53 AM by Amber James
There were plenty of wigs dropping last night at the Bravo Clubhouse in downtown Manhattan as host Andy Cohen rang in the New Year. During his televised special, 'Watch What Happens Live: Andy's New Year's Eve Party,' Cohen partied alongside 'Housewives' Tamra Barney, Lisa Vanderpump, NeNe Leakes and Dina Manzo, comedienne Sandra Bernhard and 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis. The group ushered in...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Andy Cohen, the adorable Bravo exec who gave himself his own talk show ('Watch What Happens: Live'), sat down with me to answer some of my burning questions about his uber-hot 'Housewives' franchise. Find out what secrets he reveals about part two of the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion show, airing Monday. He's the brave host. Plus, learn why the ladies should NOT need a pay increase any...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker's 'Happy Gilmore' feud lives on
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!