Posts with tag "Angelina Jolie"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
What do Angelia Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston have in common? They top Forbes' annual list of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. In the money mag's 2011 list, both Jolie and Parker are tied for the No. 1 spot, with each bringing in $30 million between May 2010 and May 2011. Jolie's blockbusters 'Salt' and 'The Tourist' helped her bring in the cash, while SJP's 'Sex and...
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 11:43 AM by Christine Fenno
It's a working weekend for Brad Pitt overseas in Malta, where he's shooting 'World War Z' while his family, including Angelina Jolie, lives nearby. On Saturday, the 'Tree of Life' star brought his two oldest sons, 7-year-old Pax and 9-year-old Maddox, for a set visit. The special guests watched their famous father, playing U.N. staffer Gerry Lane, get chased by zombies during a loud outdoor...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 04:20 PM by Jo Piazza
Jennifer Aniston seems to be stealing some plays from Angelina Jolie's "Other Woman" handbook and she looks to be loving it. Just last week we learned that perhaps Jen didn't come by her relationship with actor and screenwriter Justin Theroux so honestly. Hollywood costume designer Heidi Bivens claims Theroux abruptly ended their 14-year relationship when he started dating the actress. After...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Angelina Jolie's first print ad for the luxury brand Louis Vuitton was released Monday. The 35-year-old movie star signed on to be the face of the brand in a deal worth nearly $10 million. The ad features Jolie on a boat in a Cambodia's Slem Reap province, PEOPLE reports. She's wearing her own clothes, no makeup and is sporting her own monogrammed Louis Vuitton Alto bag. "People are not used...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 11:09 AM by Christine Fenno
The Jolie-Pitt Foundation announced a donation on Friday of $500,000 to aid recovery efforts in Joplin, Missouri, after a tornado brought death and destruction to the area last month. "With the devastating loss of 30 percent of the city, the Joplin community faces great challenges ahead," said Brad Pitt. "Having spent much of my childhood there, I know these people to be hardworking, humble and...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We should never doubt that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are excellent operators when it comes to using their personal lives to push their pet projects. Pitt's recent exclusive confession to USA Weekend that he and Jolie are finally considering marriage (after a half decade of saying they won't wed until gay marriage is legal) comes at the incredibly opportune time that his passion project,...
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 02:54 PM by Christine Fenno
With a daughter turning 5 this weekend (Happy birthday, Shiloh!) and just a few weeks until Father's Day, busy dad Brad Pitt is opening up in a new interview about family life with Angelina Jolie. "The kids ask about marriage," he tells USA Today over a cup of cappuccino. "It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at." The 'Tree of Life' star, 47, admits that...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film 'The Tree of Life.' The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film 'Kung Fu Panda 2' to attend the event. Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 02:05 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet for the premiere of Jolie's new film, 'Kung Fu Panda 2' yesterday, and although the pair went into the theatre alone, they came out with a few extra things. Four of their six kids! Maddox, Zahara, Pax and Shiloh snuck into Grauman's Chinese Theatre to hear their mom's voice in the DreamWorks animated film, and exited hand-in-hand with their very...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. OK, we admit it. We went into our Cannes Film Festival photography in the hopes of finding some dreadful, inappropriate dresses. For the most part, we were terribly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!