Posts with tag "AngelinaJolie"
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
In the midst of breakup rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stepped out together to attend the Director's Guild of America Awards, PEOPLE reports. According to a source, "They looked very giggly." Another witness added, "They look like they are having a fun time. It's definitely a date." Pitt was in attendance to support nominee and buddy Quentin Tarantino, who was up for the night's big ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are making headlines in your favorite tabloids this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Every week a new tabloid claims Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have broken up, so it's no wonder why we've started to shrug off the rumors. Then over the weekend, a new report flooded the Internet claiming the power couple had split. Yawn. We didn't believe the rumors. But what will happen when they actually do break up -- will anyone believe it? Let's take a look back at the tabloids' reports o...
- Posted Jan 24th 2010 at 11:59 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
The rumor that the world's most famous couple -- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- has called it quits has spread like wildfire after British tabloid News of The World revealed the details of an alleged legal separation agreement between Brangelina (even through they are not legally married!). However, for several big reasons, Naughty But Nice and PopEater don't buy it. After the jump, we explain...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending. Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award. Last year, the Oscars for an awkward e...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
The estate of Angelina Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand has been settled two years after her death, leaving three of her six grandchildren with trust funds, according to a TMZ report. Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh will each receive $100,000 when they turn 25. The omission of Pax, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne was no slight by their grandmother, though - Bertrand's will was last updated in 2006...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 07:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Braving the bone-chilling cold of New York City this weekend, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt took their eldest four kids to see a production of 'Mary Poppins' on Broadway. One-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, presumably too young for the weather and the venue, stayed at home. The entire family is enjoying New York while Jolie finishes shooting 'Salt,' and Maddox, Zahara, Pax, and Shiloh reaped th...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 09:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in 'Girl, Interrupted' and only a few years ago, Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on 'The Office.' Sometimes it's easy to predict the big stars of the new year - it seems obvious that Anna Kendrick's popularity is po...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been a wild and crazy year for the celebrities, and the tabloids have chronicled their journey -- with at least a little bit of truth. With varying weight and accuracy, the tabloids went nuts this year. We've posted a few of our favorites in the photo above, as they represent the massive year in gossip. Jon and Kate Split? Totally true. Brad and Angelina wedding news? Not so much. Kriste...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In 2009, you heard too much about Jon and Kate Gosselin. The couple, who started out as a struggling parents of eight children, catapulted into infamy when tabloids suspected Jon of cheating. Then the pair divorced, and their faces were plastered across magazines week after week. But you're sick of hearing about the reality TV parents. According to 56 percent of over 33K PopEater voters, Jon and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Segel Gained 40 lbs. for Upcoming Film Thanks to His 'Hot Pocket Diet'
- Jimmy Fallon Shows Donald Trump How Debate Prep Is Done (And It's Hilarious!)
- America's Youngest Convicted Killers
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Braless for Women's Health, Calls Fit Figure Her ''Revenge Body'' and Talks Kendall and Kylie
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Accusations That She Suffers From Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot!"
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: "I Couldn't Believe I Was Pregnant at My Age!"