Posts with tag "Angry Birds"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:34 AM by Zach Dionne
'Angry Birds' is the most addictive thing since Tetris, but it's equally thin on story (pigs steal eggs, birds get mad, birds smash into stuff for revenge). The Internet is doing its damnedest to get Hollywood to remedy that plot deficiency, starting with talk of a big budget film. In a new spoof trailer envisioning what 'Angry Birds' would be like as a war movie directed by Michael Bay (who...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC
- Alec Baldwin's stalker reportedly seen outside actor's home
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll