Posts with tag "Angry Birds"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:34 AM by Zach Dionne
'Angry Birds' is the most addictive thing since Tetris, but it's equally thin on story (pigs steal eggs, birds get mad, birds smash into stuff for revenge). The Internet is doing its damnedest to get Hollywood to remedy that plot deficiency, starting with talk of a big budget film. In a new spoof trailer envisioning what 'Angry Birds' would be like as a war movie directed by Michael Bay (who ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL