Posts with tag "Angry Birds"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:34 AM by Zach Dionne
'Angry Birds' is the most addictive thing since Tetris, but it's equally thin on story (pigs steal eggs, birds get mad, birds smash into stuff for revenge). The Internet is doing its damnedest to get Hollywood to remedy that plot deficiency, starting with talk of a big budget film. In a new spoof trailer envisioning what 'Angry Birds' would be like as a war movie directed by Michael Bay (who th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Celebrates Her Upcoming Wedding with a 'Fairytale Bridal Shower' (Photos)
- The Man Bun Club Would Like to Formally Initiate Andrew Garfield (Warning: Hair Jealous May Ensue)
- No Hard Feelings: The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff Still Hangs Out with Her Former Competition
- U2 tour manager Dennis Sheehan found dead in Los Angeles hotel room
- Kellie Pickler to be honored with first Operation Troop Aid Chris Kyle Patriot Award
- Amy Schumer puts Bill Cosby on trial on 'Inside Amy Schumer'