Posts with tag "Angry Birds"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:34 AM by Zach Dionne
'Angry Birds' is the most addictive thing since Tetris, but it's equally thin on story (pigs steal eggs, birds get mad, birds smash into stuff for revenge). The Internet is doing its damnedest to get Hollywood to remedy that plot deficiency, starting with talk of a big budget film. In a new spoof trailer envisioning what 'Angry Birds' would be like as a war movie directed by Michael Bay (who...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feasts on Tamales and Margaritas in Houston
- Inside Ferguson As Protests Continue
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week