Posts with tag "Angry Birds"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:34 AM by Zach Dionne
'Angry Birds' is the most addictive thing since Tetris, but it's equally thin on story (pigs steal eggs, birds get mad, birds smash into stuff for revenge). The Internet is doing its damnedest to get Hollywood to remedy that plot deficiency, starting with talk of a big budget film. In a new spoof trailer envisioning what 'Angry Birds' would be like as a war movie directed by Michael Bay (who ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ray Manzarek, Doors Founding Member, Dies
- Ferris Wheel Ride World Record Broken in Chicago
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants to Deliver Diet Food to Your Home (Well, Kind Of)
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- The Internet comes to life for Patton Oswalt in Webby Awards promo ? VIDEO
- ?Saturday Night Live' poll: Who was the best host of the year?
- Yahoo buys Tumblr: Should users of the meme machine be worried?