Posts with tag "Angus T. Jones"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
You may only know Angus T. Jones as "the half" from CBS' 'Two and a Half Men,' but that likely doesn't faze him now that he's filthy rich. Jones, who turned 17 on Friday, became the highest paid kid on TV after he signed a 26-episode deal worth $300,000 per episode and $7.8 million guaranteed total for the next two seasons. Oh, and he also got a $500,000 signing bonus, TMZ reports. That's not...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn't star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon's many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, 'Two and a Half Men.' His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode. Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!