Posts with tag "Angus T. Jones"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
You may only know Angus T. Jones as "the half" from CBS' 'Two and a Half Men,' but that likely doesn't faze him now that he's filthy rich. Jones, who turned 17 on Friday, became the highest paid kid on TV after he signed a 26-episode deal worth $300,000 per episode and $7.8 million guaranteed total for the next two seasons. Oh, and he also got a $500,000 signing bonus, TMZ reports. That's not a...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn't star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon's many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, 'Two and a Half Men.' His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode. Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid act...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!