Posts with tag "Angus T. Jones"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
You may only know Angus T. Jones as "the half" from CBS' 'Two and a Half Men,' but that likely doesn't faze him now that he's filthy rich. Jones, who turned 17 on Friday, became the highest paid kid on TV after he signed a 26-episode deal worth $300,000 per episode and $7.8 million guaranteed total for the next two seasons. Oh, and he also got a $500,000 signing bonus, TMZ reports. That's not...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn't star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon's many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, 'Two and a Half Men.' His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode. Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Kristen Stewart says she can't act well if she doesn't 'vibe' with costar
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier