Posts with tag "Angus T. Jones"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
You may only know Angus T. Jones as "the half" from CBS' 'Two and a Half Men,' but that likely doesn't faze him now that he's filthy rich. Jones, who turned 17 on Friday, became the highest paid kid on TV after he signed a 26-episode deal worth $300,000 per episode and $7.8 million guaranteed total for the next two seasons. Oh, and he also got a $500,000 signing bonus, TMZ reports. That's not a...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn't star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon's many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, 'Two and a Half Men.' His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode. Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid act...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flashback to That Time Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Was on Star Trek: Voyager
- Cindy Crawford Celebrates Her Wedding Anniversary with a Throwback Bikini Photo
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style