Posts with tag "Angus T. Jones"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
You may only know Angus T. Jones as "the half" from CBS' 'Two and a Half Men,' but that likely doesn't faze him now that he's filthy rich. Jones, who turned 17 on Friday, became the highest paid kid on TV after he signed a 26-episode deal worth $300,000 per episode and $7.8 million guaranteed total for the next two seasons. Oh, and he also got a $500,000 signing bonus, TMZ reports. That's not...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn't star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon's many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, 'Two and a Half Men.' His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode. Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All the Scoop on Ellen Page's Pixie Cut!
- Katie Holmes Is Seriously Not a Morning Person
- How Hollywood Does Halloween
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Can scientists be sexy?
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...