Posts with tag "Anna Nicole Smith"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 10:01 AM by Marc Schneider
The long, sad, and convoluted saga of Anna Nicole Smith versus the estate of her late husband is over. The Supreme Court on Thursday ruled against Smith's estate, which long-argued that she was promised $300 million dollars from oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall, who married the bombshell model when he was 89 to her 26 years. Marshall's will gave his $1.6 billion fortune to his son, and the high court ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Other than her Southern belle good looks, there's at least one more thing the late Anna Nicole Smith passed onto daughter, Dannielynn. Smith's ex-boyfriend and Dannielynn's father says that his 5-year-old daughter's love of the camera undeniably comes from her mother. "I see her mom in everything she does," Birkhead told Us Weekly. "We were at the Kentucky Derby and she started smiling and ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 01:45 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
A judge dismissed the drug conspiracy convictions of the late Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend and lawyer, Howard K. Stern, and her psychiatrist on Thursday, allowing only one conviction to remain against the psychiatrist while reducing it to a misdemeanor. Superior Court Judge Robert Perry found that Stern never had the intent to defraud when he used his name and others to protect Smith's privacy ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:49 PM by Tori Richards
The late Anna Nicole Smith's psychiatrist and boyfriend were found guilty Thursday of conspiring to provide the starlet with drugs during the three years preceding her 2007 overdose. Howard K. Stern, Smith's boyfriend and lawyer, was convicted of conspiracy for helping Smith obtain a controlled substance by fraud and for providing a false name for a prescription. Her psychiatrist, Khristine ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Supreme Court will decide whether the estate of Anna Nicole Smith should get part of the fortune left behind by the elderly Texas billionaire whom Smith married in the mid-1990s. The justices on Tuesday decided to reconsider an appeals court ruling against Smith's estate, which wants to capture some of the $1.6 billion estate of her husband, J. Howard Marshall, who died in 1995. Marshall's ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 07:50 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A second nanny testifying at the drug conspiracy trial of Anna Nicole Smith's two doctors and lawyer-boyfriend said Tuesday that she kept a list of drugs given to the model and that it numbered 18 at one point. Nadine Alexie told the jury that she was vigilant about the medications Smith was taking because she was then studying to be a pharmacy technician. She made lists of drugs Smith was taking, ...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 09:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Larry Birkhead, former boyfriend of Anna Nicole Smith and father of their little girl, testified Thursday in the case against Howard K. Stern and two doctors accused of unlawfully plying Smith with prescription drugs, the Associated Press reports. During his testimony, Birkhead revealed that he witnessed the reality star take many medications during their relationship though she claimed she wasn't ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 07:43 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Drug bottles, a duffel bag full of cash and Anna Nicole Smith's sobbing boyfriend were found in the Florida hotel room where the Playboy model died of an overdose three years ago, a police detective testified Thursday. Detective Katherine Frank was the first witness to take the stand in the trial of Smith's lawyer-boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, and two doctors who have pleaded not guilty to ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 10:15 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been almost three-and-a-half years since Anna Nicole Smith passed away -- but the players involved aren't done talking about it yet. Larry Seidlin, the former Florida judge who famously presided over the 2007 televised hearing deciding the fate of Smith's body, has written a book about the case. And in the book, which hits bookstores tomorrow, Seidlin says he believes someone is guilty of ...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Larry Birkhead brought a sleepy Dannielynn with him to visit 'The Today Show,' where he spoke about his life after Anna Nicole Smith's tragic death and why he's now selling her memorabilia at an upcoming auction in Las Vegas. "It's like, do I want to hold on to one of Anna's dresses, or do I want to try to help Dannielynn's future?" he said. "We have money," Birkhead added, "We have more than ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Responds to Marc Anthony Divorce Papers
- Finally! Pamela Anderson Unveils Her New Brunette Pixie
- Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide After Convicted of Wife's Murder
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- ?Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. ?Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents ? POLL
- ?Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Carrie Underwood as Maria in Sound of Music Live! Was "Painful to Watch," Tweets Star of Original Movie
- Inside Lindsay Lohan's Late Night Out at Art Basel Party in Miami—Get the Details!
- Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag: Yup, They've Talked Since the End of The Hills!