Posts with tag "Anna Wintour"
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 01:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Sarah Jessica Parker and Vogue editor Anna Wintour were among the fashionistas who paid tribute to late designer Alexander McQueen at a private memorial service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London Monday. Parker told a celebrity-studded crowd that included Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Rachel Weisz that it was with "honor and great regret" that she was there to mark the contribution and...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Professional opinion giver Tim Gunn has been making the press rounds to promote his new book, 'Gunn's Golden Rules,' and he hasn't been shy about sharing his thoughts on a variety of stars. The latest celebs to find themselves in Gunn's crosshairs: Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Katie Homes and 'Real Housewife of D.C.' Michaele Salahi. In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, Gunn didn't exactly...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though....
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
No one makes 'Vogue' editor-in-chief Anna Wintour wait, but it looks like Lady Gaga never got the memo. During a Wednesday night visit to 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,' Wintour spoke about this year's Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Gala and Gaga's pre-show rituals, which made Wintour roll her eyes in disapproval. "We had Lady Gaga this year," said Wintour. "She was communing with God...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 06:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Sienna Miller made her Broadway debut in 'After Miss Julie' and showed off her long legs as she exited in an extremely short dress. While her slender figure may have delighted the crowd outside, her acting credentials came under more scrutiny. Just days after The NYTimes apologized for publishing an interview which wrongly quoted the late Heath Ledger and Sean Combs as former lovers, reviewer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day