Posts with tag "AnnaLynne McCord"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Annalynne McCord, who is the the epitome of the Bohemian California girl, is trading her signature blond locks for something a bit darker. The former blond bombshell debuted her new, edgy look at an Artists for Peace and Justice event, benefiting children's education in Haiti, in her fame-making, Beverly Hills zip code. The actress' darker locks made her tan skin and blue eyes sizzle, taking...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'90210' star AnnaLynne McCord spent her Easter weekend poolside in Las Vegas at a friend's Wet Republic bachelorette party. According to OK! Magazine, McCord, 23, and her sister Angel were on hand Saturday afternoon to celebrate ex-boyfriend Kellan Lutz's future sister-in-law Sara Oriolo. Oriolo is engaged to the 'Twilight' star's brother, Brandon. "Hello everybody, I want to introduce the...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Sarah Crow
'90210' beauty AnnaLynne McCord has had rumored relationships with a bevy of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, but it seems there's only one that can keep her interest: 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz. McCord only officially announced her relationship with Lutz in November of last year, despite allegedly dating for two years prior, but only one month later, the couple had split. It now seems...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 06:15 PM by PopEater Staff
After close to two years together, '90210' star AnnaLynne McCord and boyfriend Kellan Lutz have ended their relationship, Life & Style reports. The actors, who began dating in 2009, spent Halloween weekend apart, with the 'Twilight' actor taking a break at Atlantic CIty's Borgata hotel where, a witness says, "He definitely seemed like a bachelor." McCord spent the holiday across the...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
AnnaLynne McCord is certainly one of the "it" girls of young Hollywood. She shot to fame thanks to 'Nip/Tuck' and '90210,' and now the blonde bombshell is going digital in a new Web-only series called 'Dial*' (pronounced "Dial Star"). The premise of the show is all about someone finding AnnaLynne's cell phone and the ensuing drama that could come with such a situation. Given the sensitive...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Bryan Alexander
Jessica Lowndes might play a troubled drama queen on '90210,' but she sure knows how to throw a glamorous, star-studded birthday party. The actress turned it up a few notches for her 21st, throwing a lingerie-filled, Moulin Rouge-inspired party at Hollywood's trendy Roosevelt Hotel Saturday night with her '90210' co-stars and friends. "Everyone looked amazing in glam 1800s Moulin Rouge attire,"...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:02 PM by Bryan Alexander
This week's celebrity gifting frenzy around the Emmy Awards clearly highlighted the various levels of Celebrity Swag Culture. The concept around the suites is simple: Celebs showed up at either the HBO Luxury Lounge or the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar and fill bags up with free goodies akin to a decent wedding for most other humans. Some diehards went to both (See: AnnaLynne...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Bryan Alexander
Where does AnnaLynne McCord find her inspiration for her catty Noami Clark character on The CW's "90210?" Look no further than her little sister Rachel. "I channel Rachel when I play Naomi," McCord told Popeater at the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian' Skybar as Rachel and their other sister Angel looked on. "She's got that edge that everyone loves but they're not sure if they love." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll