Posts with tag "AnnaNicoleSmith"
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A psychiatrist who treated Anna Nicole Smith for drug dependency during her pregnancy said she tried to set up a program to wean her off prescription painkillers but found the celebrity model uncooperative during her hospital stay. "She wouldn't engage. She was very hostile," Dr. Nathalie Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:08 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'teacup pigs' and Bai Ling, Wanda Sykes Wife and Filippa Hamilton are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories
The FBI investigated whether Anna Nicole Smith was part of a plot to kill her tycoon husband's son, whom she was battling for his late dad's fortune, but prosecutors ultimately decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge the model who died in 2007 from a drug overdose, newly released files show. Smith's FBI records, obtained exclusively by The Associated Press, say the agency investigated...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Los Angeles pharmacist told Anna Nicole Smith's internist that the drugs prescribed to the model after her son died were "pharmaceutical suicide," according to unsealed documents written by state officials. The Los Angeles Times reports that the pharmacist refused to fill the prescriptions and later recalled thinking, "They are going to kill her with this."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Who's the biggest monster on ?Scandal': Rowan or Cyrus?