Posts with tag "AnnaNicoleSmith"
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the m...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A psychiatrist who treated Anna Nicole Smith for drug dependency during her pregnancy said she tried to set up a program to wean her off prescription painkillers but found the celebrity model uncooperative during her hospital stay. "She wouldn't engage. She was very hostile," Dr. Nathalie Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:08 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'teacup pigs' and Bai Ling, Wanda Sykes Wife and Filippa Hamilton are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories
The FBI investigated whether Anna Nicole Smith was part of a plot to kill her tycoon husband's son, whom she was battling for his late dad's fortune, but prosecutors ultimately decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge the model who died in 2007 from a drug overdose, newly released files show. Smith's FBI records, obtained exclusively by The Associated Press, say the agency investigated Smi...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Los Angeles pharmacist told Anna Nicole Smith's internist that the drugs prescribed to the model after her son died were "pharmaceutical suicide," according to unsealed documents written by state officials. The Los Angeles Times reports that the pharmacist refused to fill the prescriptions and later recalled thinking, "They are going to kill her with this."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- Jessie J Is Out of the Hospital and Back on Stage
- Bobby Brown Struggles Through Concert, Forgets Lyrics: 'I Am in a Different Zone Right Now'
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Dave Grohl Performs With Broken Leg While Sitting on Awesome Throne at 4th of July Concert—See the Photo!
- Kit Harington Sparks Hope for Fans of Game of Thrones' Jon Snow—Find Out Why and Check Out a Photo!
- Prince George Wears Outfit Nearly Identical to Younger Prince William's at Princess Charlotte's Christening—See Pics!