Posts with tag "AnnaPaquin"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Life imitated art when actor Stephen Moyerproposed to his 'True Blood' co-star Anna Paquin. "There's a song Bill listens to in the car about a white sandy beach," Moyer told British Glamour magazine, referring to Bill Compton, his vampire character on the HBO show. "So we decided to go away for a break – to a white sandy beach – and that's where it happened."...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:15 PM by Jason Cohen
Admit it: You think True Blood is as addictive as a drop of "V." You've stayed at home most every Sunday and you're upset about the Alexander Skarsgard/Evan Rachel Wood rumors (though you have never said or written the word "ASkars"). But there's still one little problem: certain actors make you cringe. Not sassy Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), of course. And certainly not William "and my other brother...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 08:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin is not annoyed with recent and refuted reports she's having a baby. In fact, a very special part of her body is downright "flattered" by the suggestion. While hitting up a Nylon magazine party this week, the 'True Blood' beauty joked to Extra, "My uterus is really flattered that everyone cares, but sorry, no occupants." Over the weekend, the 27-year-old star had to refute the...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin won an Academy Award for her performance in 'The Piano' at the tender age of 11. Now a grown woman of 27, Paquin has taken on the small screen - and the role of fair-haired, perky Sookie Stackhouse in Alan Ball's HBO vampire drama 'True Blood.' Paquin spoke to Nylon magazine about her take on television and what the world looks like to a blonde. Check out highlights below, and go to...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2009 at 09:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are officially engaged, reps for both actors confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'True Blood' co-stars met on set and have been together since Feb. 24 of this year. No further details about their wedding are available, their reps said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush Wears Skintight See-Thru Corset in Sexy Magazine Spread
- Is Kat McPhee Back with Her Husband?
- Need a New Black Lipstick? Lorde Is Collaborating With MAC On a Line
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!