Posts with tag "Annie Leibovitz"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 05:39 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
We always thought it may have been Alec Baldwin staring back at us from the Evil Queen's magic mirror. Or at least he is in photographer Annie Leibovitz's celebrity interpretations of Disney's most classic fairy tale scenes. Leibovitz created three images for the Disney Dreams Portrait collection including Queen Latifah as gray-haired 'Little Mermaid' villain Ursula, Olivia Wilde as the Evil...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 08:38 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The investment firm that was tasked with managing the mismanaged fortune of Annie Leibovitz is suing the celebrity photographer, alleging she owes them a whopping $800,000 in unpaid bills for their services. Brunswick Capital Partners LP said in a lawsuit filed Friday that Leibovitz owes the fees for its help arranging her recent financing agreement with another firm, Colony Capital LLC, the...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 12:58 PM by Sam Brand
If you think Britney Spears' best days are behind her, well, you're probably right. But the 28-year-old pop queen still has a lot left in her little high-octane tank. Today, Candie's unveiled a new campaign for its junior line teaming Britney with the hottest fashion photographers in the biz. Mark Seliger, Annie Leibovitz and Terry Richardson lend their trademark styles to the Kohl's exclusive...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
A bare-chested Tiger Woods graces the cover of the upcoming Vanity Fair, lifting weights in the photos taken by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz before his sex scandal erupted. Pulitzer-Prize-winning author Buzz Bissinger delves into the world's most famous golfer's fall from grace. According to Bissinger, Woods' approval rating following revelations of his reported affairs has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week