Posts with tag "AnnieDuke"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:27 PM by Bryan Alexander
Matt Damon might have set a new standard for over-the-top celebrity charity wrangling on his recent viral video and 'Entourage' episode, but Don Cheadle says he has no need to go to the zealotry extremes of his 'Ocean's' pal. "I don't have to call you and berate you on the phone," Cheadle tells PopEater of his fundraising success. "I'm the king of secrets. I just threaten to drop the stuff about...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by Bryan Alexander
'Celebrity Apprentice' might have ended in May, but the bad blood remains between finalists Annie Duke and Joan Rivers. While the the comedian Rivers might have won the 'Apprentice' crown over the poker player, it's hard to tell who has won the war of words which still continues. "I don't have any interest in continuing to have some kind of feud with her," Duke tells PopEater during a chat about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame
- Selena Gomez's Family Concerned About Justin Bieber Reunion: Source
- Bachelor Finale Style Recap: It's Time to Talk About the Dresses
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Gone Girl Sex Scene, Calls Dressing in Drag for Hedwig Role "Intoxicating"
- Bill O'Reilly Slams Beyoncé, Says She "Glorifies" Sex and Is a Bad Role Model for Girls
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut!