Posts with tag "Antonio Banderas"
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-Ed: I've always been fascinated with the concept of marriage in Hollywood. I get that it's a different world, and people marry for different reasons -- exposure, money, fame or even to prove they're not gay, which is a bit bizarre when you think about it. Sure, back in the 1930s, when Cary Grant shared a house with Randolph Scott, the notion that he might be gay would have had a major impact...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2010 at 10:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith has struggled with substance abuse for decades and entered rehab for the third time last August. While medical treatment has helped starve her addictions, Griffith reveals Antonio Banderas, to whom she has been married for nearly 14 years, was her biggest cheerleader during her struggle. Griffith even admits her recent trip to rehab actually brought them closer together. "He did...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 01:11 PM by Denise Warner
Yesterday, Heidi Klum unveiled her wax figure at the Madame Tussaud's in Berlin. And when we saw what it looked like, we thought the sculptors confused her with a Kate Bosworth blow-up doll for a second. (However, Ms. Klum herself doesn't agree. "It is a pretty good likeness, but it's pretty strange to look yourself in the eyes," she said at the unveiling.) But Heidi's not the only one whose...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
'Spy Kids' star Antonio Banderas paid a visit to Ellen DeGeneres to speak about wife Melanie Griffith's lapse into rehab. "Melanie has been addicted for many years and we always came out," explained Banderas. "We said it out loud. It was okay, we were never embarrassed of the situation but what happened she was clean and sober for six years," he said on Wednesday's episode of 'The Ellen...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!