Posts with tag "AolOriginal"
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 11:06 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Everyone in Alaska is hoping for an invitation to Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston's August wedding to land on their doorstep, everyone that is except the state's most famous resident and mother of the bride, Sarah Palin, who will not be attending. "It's going to be the wedding of the century in Alaska. Our version of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' wedding,' a Palin family friend told me ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:54 AM by Rob Shuter
Four years ago when Mel Gibson was still riding high from the extraordinary success for his film 'The Passion Of The Christ,' several Christian organizations including Promise Keepers and Focus on the Family defended him following his anti-Semitic outburst after his DUI arrest. Yet all are silent today. What happened to Mel's support from his faithful friends? ...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
You think you loved Avatar? Well there's no way your ardor could have matched the near-obsession of the few movie watchers who live the film every day of their lives. The Peruvian Amazon is about as close to Pandora as can possibly exist on this planet and in June, the 3-D phenomenon finally made it to the Amazon port city, Iquitos -- a metropolis of about 700,000 reachable only by plane and ...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-Ed: The folks at Radar Online have been doing a fantastic job keeping this Mel Gibson story alive, haven't they? For more than a week now, they've been doling out one crazy, racist, profane, violent-sounding rant after another, all directed towards Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. If that voice on the tape is truly his -- and the Gibson camp has yet to deny that it's Gibson's voice ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman Wears Anne Hathaway's (Rumored) Abandoned Oscars Dress to Cannes
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- The 30 greatest war movies of all time
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- 10 things we learned from Billy Joel's big ?New York Times Magazine' interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield