Posts with tag "Apple"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Do you hear what we hear? That's the sound of millions of loyal Howard Stern fans saying: Just tell us where to find him in the new year, already! The shock jock has been in negotiations for a new contract with Sirius XM Radio (his multi-year, $500 million deal expires at year's end), but there still isn't news from the company about renewing the partnership. The silence on a new contract means ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 09:13 AM by Sarah Crow
Richard Belzer, best known for his role as Sgt. John Munch on 'Law and Order: SVU,' found himself on the wrong side of the law this week after being accused of assaulting an Apple employee. According to the Daily News, the 65-year-old actor reportedly entered the electronics retailer's store in New York's Upper West Side and approached 21-year-old Apple employee Milan Agnew. Agnew claims that ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Sam Brand
Paul Shirley was a much better blogger than he ever was a basketball player. His ESPN column on music, sports and culture was read by thousands. But that gig is kaput after the journeyman forward dropped some controversial words on Haiti relief. In a nutshell, he doesn't believe in helping the earthquake victims. ESPN no longer believes in helping him. In other news, today is Apple's iPad day, and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- ?Saturday Night Live' finale recap: Ben Affleck shines, but Stefon and Fred Armisen steal the show