Posts with tag "Arcade Fire"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- 18-Year-Old Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing His Friend's 9-Year-Old Brother to Death
- Avengers' Mark Ruffalo Says Costar Robert Downey, Jr. 'Thinks I'm a Little Insane'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?
- 'Avengers' star Hayley Atwell stuck in airport watching herself
- Elizabeth Olsen Is Excited by the "Consistent Female Presence" Throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Final 4 Now!
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover, Four Eldest Children React to His Transition: "We're Just Looking Forward"