Posts with tag "Arcade Fire"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Slams Magazine for 'Basic' Diss on Twitter
- Queen Elizabeth's Royal Ascot Racehorse Fails Dope Test
- Happy 25th Birthday, Daniel Radcliffe: 25 Things the Actor Doesn't Have in Common with Harry Potter
- Man found dead after disappearing at Jason Aldean concert
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Adele's 1-year-old son wins lawsuit against paparazzi