Posts with tag "Arcade Fire"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ebola in New York: Inside the Apartment Building Where Dr. Craig Spencer Lived
- Rumer Willis Is 'Blown Away' by Strength of Younger Sister Tallulah
- Remains Identified as Missing College Student Hannah Graham
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Evan Rachel Wood Dating Katherine Moennig: See the Cute Couple's First PDA Pic!
- Anjelica Huston Writes in New Memoir That Then-Boyfriend Ryan O'Neal Assaulted Her Back in the 1970s
- Dennis Rodman Attends Ex-Wife Carmen Electra's Halloween Bash—and Her Face Says It All