Posts with tag "Arcade Fire"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Kerry Washington Is Taking a Stylish Stand Against Domestic Violence
- The Haunted States of America: Iconic Ghosts of the Union (Infographic)
- Vanessa Hudgens Gets a Chic Lob (PHOTO)
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves