Posts with tag "Arrested Development"
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In most interviews with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett or any of the stars of former sitcom 'Arrested Development,' it's only a matter of time before they're asked about the rumored 'Arrested Development' movie. And Bateman's new interview with EW.com, was no exception. "I have no update at all," Bateman said. "As far as I know, [creator] Mitchell Hurwitz is working on the script and he wants to...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 02:38 PM by Zach Dionne
With 'Running Wilde' -- the new TV collaboration between 'Arrested Development' creator Mitch Hurwitz and the Man Who Was Gob Bluth, Will Arnett -- set to air this fall, GQ featured a quick spot with the 40-year-old actor in the September issue. To round out the piece, the editor e-mailed Hurwitz for a few words about Arnett. The reply was a 1,000-word lovefest about Arnett's character,...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About George and Amal's First Dance - and Their Surprising Wedding Singer
- How to Get Carrie Underwood's Toned Legs - Straight from the Star's Trainer
- Brad Pitt: Fatherhood Makes Me 'Feel Like the Richest Man Alive'
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Lawyer for hacked celebs threatens to sue Google
- Stars who just don't age
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015