Posts with tag "ArrestedDevelopment"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naughty or Nice? Chrissy Teigen's Christmas Morning PJs Are, Well, Nonexistent
- Michael Sam Cut from Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake "Satisfied" After Tabloid Apologizes for False Report About J.T. Flirting in Paris
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Mad Mom Petitioning Against Breaking Bad Toys—and It's Epic (Of Course)
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless While in Her Calvin Klein Undies—See the Sexy Snapshot!