Posts with tag "ArtieLange"
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 03:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Artie Lange has been released from Jersey Center Medical Center, where he underwent surgery last Saturday after his mother found him in his Hoboken, NJ apartment with nine stab wounds to his abdominal area from a 13-inch Wolfgang Puck kitchen knife, police confirmed to Entertainment Weekly. "At this point, we've deemed it to be self-inflicted and attempted suicide," Hoboken Det. Lt. Mark Competell...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 04:13 PM by Sam Brand
The NBA's class clown is suspended from school. Gilbert Arenas was sidelined "indefinitely" without pay on Wednesday. It's anyone's guess how much he'll pocket of the $80 million remaining on his monster deal. As for Artie Lange's little nemesis Eric the Midget? The Wack Pack scrooge has tweeted some less than kind words aimed at Howard Stern's recovering sidekick. And Mariah Carey has hit the pod...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 09:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, sources told The Post. Lange's frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law enforcement source said. Lange sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges. A source close to Lange's management team confirmed that ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Howard Stern vowed on Monday to refrain from commenting on his hospitalized sidekick Artie Lange, but not before saying he "wanted to vomit" after reading rumors about the comedian's fragile health. A spokesman confirmed over the weekend that Lange, 42, is in a New Jersey hospital, but no other information has been released. On his Sirius Satellite Radio show Monday, Stern vowed to keep quie...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2010 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Artie Lange, Howard Stern's troubled sidekick, is in a New Jersey hospital for an unknown issue, TMZ reports. "I can confirm that Artie is in the hospital. Artie has chosen to keep all information on this matter between him and his doctor. There will be no further comment," a statement from his rep said....
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 12:57 PM by PopEater Staff
'Howard Stern Show' sidekick Artie Lange has missed more than a week of work and fans want to know what's up. Lange's mysterious absence shot the 42-year-old comedian's name to the top of Google Trends this morning. His audience is wondering - is he just sick, having caught a cold on a flight earlier this week, as he said on a voicemail left for producer Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate? Or is Lange b...
- Posted May 18th 2009 at 01:12 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Simon Helberg plays a socially inept genius on the hit sitcom 'The Big Bang Theory' but make no mistake about his real-life skills with the ladies - Helberg himself tells PopEater that he was the Warren Beatty of his kindergarten class. After discussing the mixed blessing of peaking early in romance, we chatted about his turn as Moist in Joss Whedon's rampantly popular musical web series 'Dr. Horr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Queen's Cornflakes! Peek Inside the Daily Life of Queen Elizabeth
- Sofia Vergara Created a New Fragrance to Wear on Her Wedding Day
- Carrie Underwood Recalls Accidentally Locking Son Isaiah in Car: 'It Was Such a Random Thing'
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''