Posts with tag "Ashlee Simpson"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 03:25 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like love is in the air for Ashlee Simpson. The singer was spotted out with 'Boardwalk Empire' actor, Vincent Piazza, in New York City and the two looked to be way more than just friends. They walked, arms cozily wrapped around each other, down the street with their iced beverages and smiles from ear to ear only stopping for a brief breather, sitting on the curb, locking lips right in ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
The Simpson sisters are embarking on a new project together: a fashion line. Jessica Simpson is teaming up with little sis Ashlee to create a new clothing line aimed at tweens. According to WWD (via PEOPLE), the new line will be part of the Jessica Simpson Collection and will feature sportswear and activewear with a "girly, playful attitude," something that will fit in perfectly with the tween ...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ashlee Simpson shocked the world when she filed for divorce from husband Pete Wentz earlier this year, but it seems things may be on the upswing for the young parents. In February, the couple said in a statement, "After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Pete Wentz only had nice things to say when dished about his relationship with soon-to-be ex-wife Ashlee Simpson on Ryan Seacrest's KISS FM radio show. "Ashlee's been my best friend for five years. She's the mother of my child," Wentz said. "I have nothing but love and respect for her." Wentz, 31, married Simpson, 26, in 2008, and they have a 2-year-old son, Bronx. Simpson filed for ...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Scarlett Johansson -
- Eva Longoria -
- Kat Von D -
- Kelsey Grammer -
- Camille Grammer -
- Jesse James
It seems like we just rang in 2011, and already it is shaping up to be the year of celebrity splitsville. From Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz and Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds and Kelsey and Camille Grammer, couples beware, there's something in the Hollywood water. But these celebs seem to be following a new adage: When you fall out of bounds, go for ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 07:38 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With her wedding ring fresh off her finger, it looks like Ashlee Simpson isn't wasting any time getting back into the dating game. Simpson announced her split from hubby of more than two years, Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz, in early February and just a month later, has been seen lip-locking with another guy. So who is this mystery rebound rocker? At least we know Simpson has a type. According ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are on two totally different pages when it comes to the custody of their 2-year-old son, Bronx, PEOPLE reports. When Simpson filed for divorce last month, she indicated she was seeking full custody with Wentz getting visitation rights. Wentz, however, filed papers Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking joint custody of Bronx. He also asked they each pay ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Brittany Weiss
Did Joe Simpson come between Ashlee and Pete Wentz? Did Miley Cyrus really tell her dad to "shut the hell up" after his revealing interview with Vanity Fair? Our own Rob Shuter goes on 'The Wendy Williams Show' to spill the latest dish about these two stars and their issues with their fathers. ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 11:43 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz had lunch together with son Bronx in Beverly Hills this week, giving some hope to shell-shocked friends that they might reconsider their divorce. Insiders tell me, however, that's not going to happen if Ashlee's dad, Joe Simpson, has his way. "Just like when Jessica split from Nick, Joe is doing nothing to encourage Ashlee to give the marriage another try, if ...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 05:20 AM by Christo Varghese
Last week, Ashlee Simpson surprised a lot of people when she filed for divorce from her husband of two-and-a-half years, Pete Wentz. Even more surprising is that the couple had lunch together with their son Bronx on Valentine's Day, proving that the split was indeed amicable. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that while the couple is not reconciling, their priority is being good parents ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Candace Cameron Bure, Former Full House Star, Shares Important Body Image Message
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Idol-Worthy Body in Sexy Photos
- Police Search NFL Star Aaron Hernandez's Home in Connection with Possible Homicide
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'