Posts with tag "AshleeSimpson"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Unhappy that Perez Hilton made fun of her 1-year-old nephew on his blog, Jessica Simpson took to her Twitter to yell at the celebrity gossiper. "Does perez hilton..whatever his name really is..have no heart at all?Don't ever attack my family again.Sad to know u hate so deeply.Sad 4 U," the singer-actress tweeted. ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashlee Simpson doesn't like that her sister Jessica Simpson gets criticized for her weight. "My sister has an incredible body. I feel sorry for anyone who would judge her, because she's one sexy lady," Simpson tells Women's Health, PEOPLE reports. "It's disgusting that people would say those things," the former 'Melrose Place' star adds. ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 10:19 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Ashlee Simpson
Looking to defend her recently fired little sister Ashlee, Jessica Simpson unleashed the fury on 'Melrose Place,' calling her sister's ex-show "crap" on Twitter. Jessica -- who just two days before Ashlee's firing wrote "Everyone watch my sis on melrose place tonight," -- now rips into the show following Ashlee's dismissal. "CW catching up on MP. who writes this crap? i have had bad scripts to ...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
It's raining pink slips over at The CW: a round of network firings have left starlets Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Mischa Barton jobless. Simpson-Wentz's contract was not renewed on L.A. soap update 'Melrose Place,' and Barton's 'The Beautiful Life' was canceled before it even got going. PopEater examines what the two starlets can do next. ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Enough with the excuses! Why are celebrities such dirty liars these days? This week David Hasselhoff blamed an ear infection for a hospital stay that was the rumored result of a vodka bender. The Hoff's camp claims he wasn't drinking at all. In fact he was rushed to the hospital because he just couldn't stand up due to the side effects from an ear medication called Antivert. Seriously? This ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- Amy Poehler, Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert & More Commencement Speeches
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Watch a full musical number from ?Big Fish,' starring Norbert Leo Butz ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive