Posts with tag "Ashley Greene"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hollywood's latest 'It' couple is Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Butler and Greene were seen together last week at the CDFA after-party and the pair had eyes only for each other. A source is quoted saying, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." Butler, 41, was seen ordering a drink for the...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' star Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto of 'Slumdog Millionaire' fame and 'Easy A' breakout Emma Stone all posed for different covers of this month's Glamour, with shots done by photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath. Be prepared to see these lovely ladies a lot this year. The three have a combined 14 films premiering in 2011....
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Newly single actress Ashley Greene was seen getting cozy with 'Captain America' himself, Chris Evans, on Tuesday night. Green was seen flirting and dancing seductively with Evans at Trousdale, a Hollywood nightclub. A source told E! Online that the couple were seen sitting together and couldn't keep their eyes or hands off each other. The source is quoted saying, "Ashley was all over...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 03:20 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Ashley Greene has already moved on after reports of her split from Joe Jonas surfaced yesterday. E! Online is reporting that Greene was spotted with Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill yesterday at the Phebe's Tavern & Grill in New York City, where Followill reportedly met Greene's dad. Green had tweeted a day earlier that she was going to see her dad in NYC, but she...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like there's trouble in paradise for Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene. The couple have reportedly parted ways, according to New York Post's Page Six. "It was mutual and amicable," a source said of the breakup, which happened weeks ago. The source adds that the stars' hectic work schedules proved too difficult on the relationship. Greene, who rose to fame thanks to 'Twilight,' is...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Ashley Greene celebrated her 24th birthday in Las Vegas with boyfriend Joe Jonas and it was Jonas' gift to Greene that had her screaming. PEOPLE is reporting that Jonas presented Greene a vintage gold Chanel charm bracelet and upon initially receiving the gift she wasn't entirely wowed by it. Greene is quoted saying, "The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it's vintage...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Emily Hall
No one would dispute that Joe Jonas has been a busy man in the dating world, but 'Twilight' actress Ashley Greene may have finally got him to settle down. Even their close friends believe the couple have a shot at making their relationship last. "Even though Joe has had plenty of high-profile girlfriends in the past few years, he is impressed with Ashley's joy of life and dedicated work ethic,"...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Ashley Greene knows a thing or two about balancing work and relationships. The 'Twilight' actress recently opened up to Teen Vogue about her relationship with Joe Jonas and her new friendship with Miley Cyrus. Greene was fairly candid about Jonas, explaining that their schedules make their relationship a bit hectic. "We have a traveling relationship," she told the magazine. "We met through...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Who will win the battle: 'Twilight' vampire Ashley Greene or stylish 'Gossip Girl' socialite Blake Lively? Call it a war with two winners as they both look stunning. Ashley Greene and Blake Lively sport black and white versions of this Antonio Berardi knee-length sheath dress. Greene hit the red carpet in cream last May, accessorizing her frock with black peep-toe pumps, dangly earrings,...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 11:35 AM by Ben Trivett
Photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields has shocked us once again. At the release party for his new photographs, entitled 'Collisions,' Tyler took performance art a step further and shot someone ... with a gun, and PopEater has the Exclusive video to prove it. As dangerous as it sounds, it was actually a completely controlled act and was done with very careful planning. Since he is most known...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes 'Can't Really Trust Anybody' After DUI Arrest, Hairstylist Says
- Rev Your Engines! Behind the Scenes at Dierks Bentley's Celebrity Motorcycle Ride
- Harley Pasternak: The Best Machines to Use at the Gym
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Taran Killam Cusses Out Saturday Night Live Host Sarah Silverman, Reminds Comedian She's Not Tina Fey
- Gilmore Girls Hits Netflix: What Is the Cast up to Now?
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Plans for Baby No. 2: ''We Definitely Want Another Child If We're So Lucky''