Posts with tag "Ashley Judd"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Boombox Editors
On Thursday (April 7), the BoomBox reported on actress Ashley Judd's criticism of hip-hop music, writing it off as "rape music," as well as her harsh words aimed at artists like Diddy. Now, a prominent member of the culture is hitting back. Roots drummer Questlove addressed Judd via his Twitter page, commenting on their interaction, or lack thereof, during her appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show....
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Music News
Ashley Judd's recently released memoir, All That Is Bitter and Sweet, has stirred up quite a bit of attention. And while most of the interest surrounding the book focused on Judd's shocking revelations about her past (sexual abuse while growing up), she's also experiencing backlash around comments made in the book about the misogyny surrounding hip-hop artists including Diddy and Snoop Dogg. ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just days after Ashley Judd's bombshell admission in her new book that she was sexually abused as a child, her mother Naomi Judd reveals she too was abused, RadarOnline.com reports. While on 'The View' to promote her upcoming reality series, 'The Judds,' the country singer recalled the day two years ago that she first voiced what happened. "I never told a single soul until about two years...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Rob Shuter
Ashley Judd's shocking memoir telling all about her famous family has her mother, country legend Naomi Judd, and singing sister Wynonna fighting mad. "How she could betray her own flesh and blood with this disturbed view of what happened is shocking and hurtful," a Judd family insider tells me. "These ugly family accusations should be discussed in private within the family, not printed and sold...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
A topless photo of Ashley Judd is being used against the actress in a poster mocking her comments last month decrying mountaintop coal mining as the "rape of Appalachia." "Ashley Judd makes a living removing her top, why can't coal miners?" blares the 5-by-3-foot poster, which was displayed at a golf tournament in the eastern Kentucky town of Prestonburg on Wednesday. Beside the bold letters...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!