Posts with tag "AshleyOlsen"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 02:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs. ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new 'Marie Claire' interview, childhood star and style icon Ashley Olsen reveals she's "surprised" she didn't end up like Britney Spears, given the demands placed on her at a young age. "It was almost like I was in the army," Olsen said of her 'Full House' era schedule. "School, work, homework, fly to New York, get in at 2 in the morning, do a morning show at 5 a.m., then another one at 7, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It'll Be Another Girl for Drew Barrymore
- Michelle Obama Not Angry About President's Selfie, Says Photog
- So You Think You Can Dance's Stephen Boss & Allison Holker Are Married
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Experts: Kim Kardashian airbrushed to look thinner on US Weekly cover
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler tackle 2013?s biggest pop culture topics, make bold predictions for 2014
- ?Bull Durham' musical to debut in Atlanta
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!