Posts with tag "Ashton kutcher"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 08:51 AM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen has lost every lawsuit against his ex-bosses at 'Two and a Half Men,' but now he has another play to harm the show that kicked him to the curb. "Charlie's upcoming roast on Comedy Central is set to go head to head against Ashton's debut episode of 'Two and a Half Men' on September 19," a Comedy Central source tells me. "If you think this is a coincidence then you are nuts." ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 11:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are admittedly not the biggest fans of Sarah Palin, they are championing her right to privacy. The celeb power couple are appalled when it comes to the recent release of nearly 25,000 pages of emails to an over-excited media, chomping at the bit to find any artful down-home language or Paul Revere-like revisions of history with which to skewer the politician...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 09:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last week it was all smiles as Ashton Kutcher attended CBS's annual upfront presentation in New York as the new face of top-rated comedy, 'Two and a Half Men.' Now it seems as though Warner Bros. and CBS may not be making longterm plans for the veteran series with Kutcher. 'The Wall Street Journal' reports that Kutcher's new deal, which will net him an estimated $750,000 per episode, is only...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 07:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Ashton Kutcher took the stage at CBS's 2011 Upfront for the first time with his new castmates from 'Two and a Half Men.' Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones sauntered their way on stage to the show's theme song. "I got the best job in showbiz, and I'm excited," Kutcher told the audience. The former 'That 70s Show' star tweeted the first (unofficial) cast photo. with the caption, "first cast...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 11:11 AM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen wasted no time on Friday to mock the decision to replace him on 'Two and a Half Men' with Ashton Kutcher, calling the 'That '70s Show' alum a "sweetheart" but a choice that would bring the show down. Despite his public show of gravitas, a source close to Charlie tells me that privately he's "destroyed" by the casting news. "He really thought that he would be invited back," a...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 05:27 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence about being replaced by Ashton Kutcher. Guess what? It's not profanity-laced! The axed 'Two and a Half Men' star told TMZ that "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!" "Enjoy the show America," Sheen said. "Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB." The "2.0" is in reference to the Nielsen demographic rating,...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
This article has been updated to reflect CBS' joint announcement with Warner Bros. Television on Friday. After months of much speculation, Charlie Sheen's 'Two and a Half Men' replacement has finally been selected and it's not Hugh Grant. CBS and Warner Bros. Television confirmed on Friday that Ashton Kutcher has landed the plum role of the lead star in CBS's comedy hit. "I can't wait to get...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 03:47 PM by Moviefone Editors
After a major documentary success with 'Never Say Never 3D' and a two-part cameo on 'CSI,' Justin Bieber might be ready for an old-fashioned Hollywood role. According to the LA Times, Bieber and Kutcher are expected to collaborate for the non-musical movie 'What Would Kenny Do?' about a guy who travels in time to guide his awkward 17-year-old self through high school. Sounds kind of like '17...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is Lea Michele trying to get between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? Hardly. The 'Glee' star may have been photographed kissing the married man this week in New York, but it's all pretend. According to RadarOnline.com, Michele and Kutcher are co-stars in the upcoming film 'New Year's Eve.' The duo hit up Times Square for their steamy lip-lock. Michele took to Twitter to express her excitement...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 02:33 PM by Sarah Crow
Ashton Kutcher's Twitter account has provided the world a great many things: odes to coffee sung with his stepdaughter, pictures of his unaging wife and now, a lesson on ensuring the security of your server. While attending the TED 2011 'The Rediscovery of Wonder' conference, at which notable intellectuals and artists, including Bill Gates, Bobby McFerrin, David Brooks and Julie Taymor are all...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll