Posts with tag "AshtonKutcher"
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:10 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
The world lost a beautiful and talented soul on Sunday. We know that. We don't know why or how Brittany Murphy was taken from us. Autopsy results won't be released for 4-6 weeks, and even then we may have only a vague idea of what killed the 32-year-old. We do know when Murphy was last seen in public. We know when she was found by her mother. And we know that her friends, family and fans are ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:44 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Demi Moore -
- Ashton Kutcher
Perhaps it is a sign of the times, but Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore decided to have a romantic evening in separate rooms of their house -- only romantically flirting online through Twitter. Without physically interacting, the couple planned a dinner menu and a bedroom rendezvous by writing dialogue on their bodies and sending the pictures over Twitter. Even Moore's teenage daughter Tallulah got ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
As a 47-year-old woman with a husband 16 years her junior, Demi Moore is the prime example of a cougar. But don't call her one -- she prefers the term "puma." "I'm certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl," she says in the December issue of W Magazine. "I don't know why that is. But I just kind of step ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
When January Jones told GQ that her ex Ashton Kutcher didn't believe she should become an actress we were outraged. For a second. Then, confusion set in. As 'Mad Men' lovers, we're glad Kutcher didn't keep her down, but that's not what really hit us. What upset us more is the fact that we had no idea these two were an item once upon a time. So it got us thinking ... what other couple's past ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 10:10 AM by Mike Hess
For the third time, GQ Magazine is pairing up with some A-list celebrities to raise money for charity in their The Gentlemen's Fund effort. This year, acting heavyweights Ashton Kutcher, Adrien Grenier, Josh Duhamel and Mark Wahlberg have teamed up with GQ to raise money for their individual charities which you can donate to. See all of the ads and get more info after the jump! ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- TV News
The CW network's 'The Beautiful Life' has become the first television series from the new fall crop to be canceled, after just two episodes of the drama aired. The show made the news in July when production was halted to accommodate its star Mischa Barton, who was hospitalized for an undisclosed medical problem. Many surmised that Barton had suffered a breakdown. The free publicity was no help ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:02 PM by Bryan Alexander
This week's celebrity gifting frenzy around the Emmy Awards clearly highlighted the various levels of Celebrity Swag Culture. The concept around the suites is simple: Celebs showed up at either the HBO Luxury Lounge or the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar and fill bags up with free goodies akin to a decent wedding for most other humans. Some diehards went to both (See: AnnaLynne ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!