Posts with tag "AudreyHepburn"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood heartthrob Orlando Bloom has been named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in recognition of his commitment to the rights of kids all over the world, Reuters reports. Bloom, star of 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' has supported UNICEF since 2007. He has visited UN projects in Sarajevo, Russia and Nepal providing education, shelter ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon