Posts with tag "AudreyHepburn"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood heartthrob Orlando Bloom has been named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in recognition of his commitment to the rights of kids all over the world, Reuters reports. Bloom, star of 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' has supported UNICEF since 2007. He has visited UN projects in Sarajevo, Russia and Nepal providing education, shelter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Ezra and Aria Break Up, Hanna Heads to Jail
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Heather Graham lands new role in 'Studio City'
- Blake Shelton enlists the help of Meghan Trainor on 'The Voice'
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Will the Team Really Turn Against an Inhuman Skye?! Find Out What the Cast Reveals!
- Ariana Grande Shows Off Her Killer Vocals in "Adore"—Listen to the Cashmere Cat Song Here!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Rinna's and Kim Richards' Glass Smashing and Throat Grabbing Fight