Posts with tag "Audrina Patridge"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The culmination of her star-making show, 'The Hills,' may have temporarily booted Audrina Patridge out of the spotlight, but she is anything but running for the hills when it comes to her future in reality TV. Patridge will once again take cameras along for the ride so that we can relive long emotionless montages of her staring into space or feigning surprise when her motorcycle riding,...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Audrina Patridge. It's hard to believe that the woman photographed on the beach with the former 'Hills' star is Patridge's mother, Lynn, and not one of her sisters. If the striking resemblance the two share is any indication of what the former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant may look like in 20 or so years, she doesn't have much to...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Audrina Patridge and her boyfriend, Corey Bohan, have called it quits ... again. UsMagazine.com is reporting that a source close to Patridge has revealed that the reality star ended her relationship with Bohan over the weekend. This is not the first time the couple has split. Patridge and Bohan separated for a few months in 2009 but reconnected last year. But don't feel too sorry for...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 07:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Audrina Patridge's mom sure has got a mouth on her. Tuesday evening, hours after her daughter was eliminated from 'Dancing With the Stars,' the reality star's mom, Lynn, was caught on tape bashing her daughter's 'The Hills' co-stars--Lauren Conrad in particular. After the video went viral the past two days, Lynn released a statement to RadarOnline.com, apologizing for her words and behavior. ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Audrina Patridge has finally moved past the meaningful silences that made her famous on "The Hills." The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant has landed her own reality show on VH1, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The show, developed by 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, centers around the starlet and her family as they learn the ins and outs of juggling their lives and careers in...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Spencer Pratt is stirring up trouble again after his 'Hills' co-star Audrina Patridge talked about Heidi Montag's plastic surgery on 'Lopez Tonight.' Patridge said Montag had "changed a bit" since they met. "She got her chin chiseled, her nose done again, her cheeks, boobs redone, lipo, butt job, I don't know ten procedures ... in one day ... It's a lot,'" Patridge said. Pratt fired back on...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 03:03 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Britney Spears
Are celebs being paid to tweet about brands or services? Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Whitney Port and Audrina Patridge can reportedly earn up to $10,000 per tweet for companies including Sony and Nestle. Say it ain't so. OK! Magazine reports on the dark underbelly of the Twitterverse, and you may never look at social media the same again! ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 08:02 AM by PopEater Staff
The stars of 'Avatar' hit the blue carpet on Wednesday at the film's Hollywood premiere, but as always, celebs not actually IN the flick were out in full force to pose for cameras. The British press is calling out Leona Lewis -- who wrote the movie's theme song -- for her stunningly bejeweled ensemble, and we couldn't help but note the presence of 'The Hills' star Audrina Patridge, in a fitting...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 07:43 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Despite rumors she would be leaving for her own show, Audrina Patridge will be back on 'The Hills' next season. "I can officially confirm that Audrina Patridge will appear in the 6th season of 'The Hills,'" Jennifer Shoucair Weave, the actress' rep tells Usmagazine.com. "Production will resume shortly after the new year," Weaver adds. "She is getting six figures per episode. It is an...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Much like any massive and dramatic news story nowadays, we're guessing the Tiger Woods sex affair scandal is sure to wind up as a (likely terrible) made-for-TV movie (we're thinking ESPN or Spike) at some point. So, rather than sit around and wait for it to actually get made, the PopEater crew went ahead and picked the cast to expedite the whole process. Wasn't that nice of us? So, after the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!