Posts with tag "AugustCoppola"
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 04:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Nicolas Cage's father August Coppola has died at age 75 of a heart attack, Cage's spokeswoman Annett Wolf told the AP. Coppola taught literature and served as dean of creative arts at San Francisco State University. Besides Cage, Coppola is survived by sons Christopher and Marc and three grandchildren. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Virginia Mom of Boy with Speech Disorder Uses Facebook to Invite Thousands to His Birthday Party: 'He Has a Really Hard Time Making Friends'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hits the Town in a Curve-Skimming Blue Lace Dress and Yep, Those Slingbacks
- Claire Holt on Joining Aquarius: 'It Was Like Nothing I'd Ever Read Before'
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Vanessa Lachey on Trump/NBC feud: 'Sometimes it just doesn't work out'
- Pageant winners decry NBC's decision as Trump takes legal action
- Real Housewives Casting Shakeups: Find Out Who's in and Who's Out
- Channing Tatum Opens Up to Vanity Fair About Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Fatherhood and When He'll Hang Up His Thong
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!