Posts with tag "AvrilLavigne"
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Homegrown rocker girl Avril Lavigne has her own and everyone else's tongues wagging after she was spotted kissing a mystery man in a New York City bar, reports RadarOnline.com. The 'Complicated' singer has apparently gotten over her break-up with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, the frontman for Sum 41. Lavigne was seen passionately making out with a mystery man at New York's Rose Bar at the Gramercy ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Rocker Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley. In the papers filed, Lavigne is also seeking to deny him spousal support, TMZ is reporting. ...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's official: Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are separating after three years of marriage, Us Weekly reports. Lavigne took to her blog to address the split. "I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know, and I love him with all my heart. Deryck ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment
- Brad Pitt Shows World War Z in New York - and New Jersey!
- Ice-T, Ted Nugent documentary looks at the history of the Second Amendment
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Waterworks alert: Today's Google Doodle is a teenage contest winner
- ?Fast Five' honest trailer: A look back at what makes the franchise both glorious and ridiculous ? VIDEO
- The Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene you DIDN'T see in ?Star Trek Into Darkness' ? VIDEO
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic