Posts with tag "BET Awards"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jason Newman
Give Chris Brown credit for something at Sunday night's BET Awards: It's damn near impossible, under normal circumstances, to upstage the bravado, hubris and personality of Kanye West. But while Brown's (contrived?) breakdown has dominated coverage of the event, the awards show may have served as the official comeback of Kanye West, not seen on stage since bumrushing Taylor Swift at last year's ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 06:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Awards shmawards -- it was all about comebacks and crying at the BET Awards on Sunday night, with Kanye West and Chris Brown leading the charge. For West, it was a triumphant return to the stage after a self-imposed exile since dissing Taylor Swift at last year's MTV Video Music Awards. But the standout moment of the night came when Brown broke down and blubbered his way through a tribute to hi...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Rapper T.I. didn't need to attend the BET Hip-Hop Awards to win two trophies on Saturday. The rapper, who is locked up in an Arkansas penitentiary on a federal weapons conviction, won the best collaboration award with Rhianna for the song 'Live Your Life' and the album of the year award for 'Paper Trail.' His fiancee Tameka "Tiny" Cottle accepted his awards at the ceremony....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bristol Palin Shares Pic of Six-Month Baby Bump: 'Feeling Like a Tannnkk'
- Widow of Murdered Illinois Police Officer Joe Gliniewicz Speaks: He Was My World, My Hero
- Dustin Lynch Has a 'Bucket List Moment' in New York City
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!
- Blake Lively Reveals the "Fit Dude" Responsible for Her Post-Baby Body: He Knows "How to Kick My Butt"
- Julianne Hough Gushes About Engagement to Brooks Laich! Plus, Is She Already Planning the Wedding?