Posts with tag "BET Awards"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jason Newman
Give Chris Brown credit for something at Sunday night's BET Awards: It's damn near impossible, under normal circumstances, to upstage the bravado, hubris and personality of Kanye West. But while Brown's (contrived?) breakdown has dominated coverage of the event, the awards show may have served as the official comeback of Kanye West, not seen on stage since bumrushing Taylor Swift at last year's...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 06:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Awards shmawards -- it was all about comebacks and crying at the BET Awards on Sunday night, with Kanye West and Chris Brown leading the charge. For West, it was a triumphant return to the stage after a self-imposed exile since dissing Taylor Swift at last year's MTV Video Music Awards. But the standout moment of the night came when Brown broke down and blubbered his way through a tribute to...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Rapper T.I. didn't need to attend the BET Hip-Hop Awards to win two trophies on Saturday. The rapper, who is locked up in an Arkansas penitentiary on a federal weapons conviction, won the best collaboration award with Rhianna for the song 'Live Your Life' and the album of the year award for 'Paper Trail.' His fiancee Tameka "Tiny" Cottle accepted his awards at the ceremony....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Next Big 'Boy Band': 5 Seconds of Summer Celebrate Album Release - and Try on Thongs! - in N.Y.C. (VIDEO)
- Driver Stops to Help Ducklings, Gets $100 Ticket
- Aladdin, Wyoming, Is for Sale - Genie Not Included
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)