Posts with tag "BabyBoom"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 10:18 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a boy for actress Ashley Jensen, 40, and her husband Terence Beesley. The 'Accidentally on Purpose' actress welcomed son Francis Jonathan Beesley on Oct. 20, her rep confirms to PEOPLE, adding that mother and child are home and doing well....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 04:55 PM by Bryan Alexander
Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and actress Molly Sims has long donated her time to the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico and recently she's started thinking about having children of her own. "Absolutely my biological clock is running," Sims says in the winter/spring issue of Aspen Peak. In the magazine's cover story, Sims reveals: "I will adopt, and I definitely want to have my...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 06:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe welcomed daughter Audriana on Monday evening in New Jersey, a rep confirmed to Entertainment Tonight.The baby weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long. "Teresa and her husband Joe are doing great," the rep said....
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Colin Farrell and Alicja Bachleda are expecting their first child together, he confirmed with PEOPLE. "Yeah, I'm going to be a father again. I'm very excited man! Very! There is nothing more exciting really," he said. The baby will be the first for Polish actress Bachleda and the second for Farrell, who has a son, James, 6, with model Kim Bordenave....
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of NY Magazine, actor Neil Patrick Harris talks about having a baby with his partner, Broadway actor David Burtka -- stating the two would be "very good parents." While the happy couple would love to raise a child, Harris wants everyone to know, they are not planning a baby, nor do they have a surrogate in the wings. But never say never, he added. ...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Just days after Christina Milian eloped in Las Vegas with music producer The-Dream, Us Weekly reports that the singer is pregnant. A blind source said, "The pregnancy was a surprise, but they were getting married regardless." If rumors are true, this will be Milian's first child....
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Michelle Stafford, 43, is expecting her first child this December through a surrogate, PEOPLE reports. 'The Young and the Restless' star spent "a three-year journey through hell" struggling through fertility treatments and surgeries, but now admits she's "elated, ecstatic" that she'll finally have a child of her own, Stafford said in a statement....
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian admits she wouldn't mind stripping down to show off her growing baby bump, especially if its for the cover of Rolling Stone. When asked by E!'s Daily 10 (via Us Weekly) if she'd be flaunting her pregnancy curves like Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Kardashian says, "I think so."...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville is going to be a dad for the second time, his rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. His girlfriend of nearly a year, Naomi Nelson, is three months pregnant. "Yes, they are expecting and very excited," his rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show