Posts with tag "Bachelorette"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 11:10 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
The latest iteration of 'The Bachelorette' is in full swing, and as we've watched the newest parade of men competing for Philadelphia dentist Ashley Hebert's heart (and for the opportunity to be a famous engaged couple for at least two months), we couldn't help but notice the guys chosen for 'The Bachelorette' are successful in ways the ladies who compete on 'The Bachelor' are not. This isn't...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Former 'Bachelorette' Jen Schefft and husband, Joe Waterman, welcomed a daughter, UsMagazine.com reports. The first-time parents named their little girl Mae Elizabeth Waterman. Scheft gave birth this past Saturday, November 13, 2010. "She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Schefft told UsMagazine. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!" When the couple, which got married in May 2009,...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
The troubled 'Bachelorette' contestant who committed suicide last week, Julien Hug, was remembered on Friday by approximately 500 guests at a memorial in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., where his family is in the restaurant business. Hug's live-in girlfriend, Jennifer Bell, spoke to mourners, according to RadarOnline, about her heartbreak in the aftermath of losing her "perfect" partner. "I will...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 09:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Despite recent rumors of underage nude photos about to debut online, Ali Fedotowsky aims to keep it classy, San Diego. The bubbly reality TV star -- who moved into fiance Roberto Martinez's digs last month, and has denied the existence of racy photos from her adolescence -- has announced that, beginning in just a few days, she'll be a correspondent for the local Fox 5 news team in the city she now...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Christine Fenno
"I've waited for this moment my whole life," said Jesse Csincsak on Friday, according to PEOPLE, the night before tying the knot with Ann Lueders at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel on Saturday. Csincsak, a 28-year-old professional snowboarder, first became famous with TV fans when he got engaged to 'Bachelorette' star DeAnna Pappas in 2008, after she gave him the final rose on her season of the reality...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
DeAnna Pappas and her 'Bachelor' co-star, Holly Durst, are engaged to twins Stephen and Michael Stagliano, who they met at a party for 2009's 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,' Us Weekly reports. Pappas, who starred on season 4 of 'The Bachelorette' and split from fiance Jesse Csincsak in 2008, got engaged in May when Stephen popped the question with a 2.12-carat ring. "I was crying, holding...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Rob Shuter
A record number of viewers tuned in to ABC this week to watch Ali pick Roberto in her final rose ceremony. However, no one was happier watching America's newest favorite couple find true love than the producers of the hit TV show, who are praying that these two make it. "After the disaster of Jake and Vienna, everyone working on the show is nervous about what another failed romance would do...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 02:10 PM by Michelle Ruiz
Clusters of candles, freshly-picked roses and massive amounts of champagne -- all of this romance can only mean one thing: 'The Bachelorette' premieres tonight on ABC with fan favorite Ali Fedotowsky as its leading lady. The token limos will deliver 25 dudes to Ali's doorstep in one of the most hotly-anticipated 'Bachelorette' shows ever -- but it won't go down without a scandal or two. We...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Bachelorette' Jen Schefft is pregnant with her first child, US Weekly reports. The 33-year-old PR executive, who wed trader Joe Waterman last May, is due in November. "I was shocked. I thought it would take more time," Schefft explains. "I took three tests because I didn't believe it was true!" As for the sex of the baby, Schefft wants it to remain a secret. "I don't know why, but I...
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll