Posts with tag "Bam Margera"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kelly Fisher
Losing a friend is always hard, and 'Jackass' star Bam Margera lost his very best friend when Ryan Dunn died in a violent car accident last week. "It was pretty much the worst news I've ever heard in my life," Margera told E! Online while sitting next his wife, Melissa "Missy" Rothstein. "He was my best f--king friend in the world. It's been five days now and I can't stop crying man," a ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 12:12 PM by John Mitchell
The 59-year-old woman charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment for allegedly attacking Bam Margera with a baseball bat claims the 'Jackass' star used a racial slur during a disagreement. "I'm innocent, and he's a jackass just like his movies," Elizabeth Ray tells the Philadelphia Daily News. While she says she did not strike Margera, she alleges he called her ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2010 at 09:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Professional skateboarder and 'Jackass' personality Bam Margera is in the hospital, TMZ reports. Margera was attacked by a woman with a bat outside of his bar in West Chester, PA. Cops explained there was a fight and then the attacker hit Bam on the back of the head with a baseball bat. Police arrested her and charged her with assault. The former MTV star was taken to Chester County ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Meredith Phillips: My Battle with Alcoholism
- Martha Stewart Talks Online Dating & Looking for Love with Dr. Oz
- Jennifer Aniston Has Funny (Awkward) Friends Reunion with Matthew Perry & Courteney Cox
- Marilyn Monroe photos stollen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- Tim Burton: ?Everyone thinks I'm about death!'
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- ?Star Trek': Damon Lindelof apologizes for showing Alice Eve in her underwear. (Seriously?)