Posts with tag "BarackObama"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Whether it's throwing game at his arresting officer or speaking out publicly against feminism, Mel Gibson is not a man to mince words. This time, the actor is voicing his opinion on President Barack Obama, saying that the politician is not capable of providing America the type of assistance the country needs. At the premiere of his latest film, 'Edge of Darkness' on Tuesday, the actor gave his ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Sam Brand
Paul Shirley was a much better blogger than he ever was a basketball player. His ESPN column on music, sports and culture was read by thousands. But that gig is kaput after the journeyman forward dropped some controversial words on Haiti relief. In a nutshell, he doesn't believe in helping the earthquake victims. ESPN no longer believes in helping him. In other news, today is Apple's iPad day, and ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 04:34 PM by Megan Rumph
Khloe Kardashian had the honor of meeting President Barack Obama today ... or should that be the other way around? We're just kidding. The reality show starlet visited the White House with her husband Lamar Odom, and the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers, for a ceremony celebrating their 2009 NBA championship. Khloe later tweeted, "Such an amazing day! I just met Obama with my husband! :)" Her ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 12:08 AM by Sam Brand
It was supposed to be a very beachy Christmas for President Obama and the First Family. But since touching down in Hawaii on Christmas Eve following the passage of his healthcare reform bill, Barack has repeatedly been forced to drop the piña colada and tighten up the Double Windsor. In the latest emergency in paradise, the President was rushed off the golf course Monday afternoon and ...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 04:47 PM by Kara Warner
George Lopez has been a hard-working and prominent fixture in the comedic world for quite a while now, but 2009 seems to have been his busiest year yet. In addition to a Grammy-nominated performance for the HBO special 'Tall, Dark & Chicano,' (which is available on DVD, just in time for the holidays) Lopez launched a successful late night talk show on TBS. PopEater got a chance to chat with ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 11:34 AM by Sam Brand
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez took a nasty jab at President Obama on the last day of the Copenhagen climate talks. The final hour is always the best time for a coward to land a sucker shot. In other news, Louisiana was named the happiest state in the union. Yeah, shocked us too. And former 'America's Next Top Model' finalist Nik Pace is asking for a lot of money from her baby's famous daddy. ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 02:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Salahi Today Show," "Gluteoplasty," "Joanna Jagoda," and "Kwanzaa 2009" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set