Posts with tag "BarakObama"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
As Oprah Winfrey rides into the final countdown of her hit talk show, businesses and entrepreneurs alike will probably pull out all the stops to get Winfrey to utter their brand name on air... even if it's just once. It's no secret that anything Oprah chats about on her show goes from rags to riches in a matter of minutes. We admire her "popular girl" power to influence her audience to buy the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album