Posts with tag "BarakObama"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
As Oprah Winfrey rides into the final countdown of her hit talk show, businesses and entrepreneurs alike will probably pull out all the stops to get Winfrey to utter their brand name on air... even if it's just once. It's no secret that anything Oprah chats about on her show goes from rags to riches in a matter of minutes. We admire her "popular girl" power to influence her audience to buy the pro...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Kissing Brazilian Model Luisa Moraes During Sushi Date
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly
- Iggy Azalea Wasn't Throwing Shade at Britney Spears: ''I Don't Have to Suck the Woman's Asshole 24/7 to Be Her Friend, Do I?''
- Check Out This Sexy Cop Dancing Like No One's Watching at the New York City Pride Parade