Posts with tag "Barbara Eden"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 07:51 PM by Nicki Gostin
In her memoir, 'Jeannie Out of the Bottle,' Barbara Eden shares the story of her long and charmed life in Hollywood. From her Marilyn Monroe connection, to working with Elvis Presley, to of course starring as one of pop culture's iconic TV characters. Although Eden has thrived career-wise, she has also experienced a terrible amount of tragedy. Her second husband was verbally abusive and a...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Life isn't quite a fantasy for 'I Dream Of Jeannie' star Barbara Eden. Now 75, the actress is penning a tell-all memoir called 'Jeannie Out of the Bottle' that details her public and private tragedies that came with her Hollywood fame, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. The book will also include intimate details about her two failed marriage, how she survived an abusive cocaine-addicted husband and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!