Posts with tag "BarbaraWalters"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga brought her hugely successful "Monster Ball" home to New York City last night for the first of four sold-out shows at Radio City Music Hall. Wearing metal rings, over-sized mirrored shoulder pads (with a matching bra, of course), Lady Gaga proved that her shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there. In addition to the frenzied throngs of the Lady's bejeweled and bewigged fans,...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Why You're Searching "Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People," "Top Chef Finale," and "Tila Tequila Engaged"Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Top Chef Finale," "Spiral Over Norway," "Tila Tequila Engaged," and "Philippe Padieu" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of showbiz. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an interview with ABC's Barbara Walters, Kate Gosselin admits that her kids are crying over 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' being over. "They cried in the van on the way home from school the other day. I finally admitted to them, they kept asking, 'Where's the camera crew? Where's the camera crew? We miss them.' And I said, 'Our show is over.' ... Eight sobbing kids driving home from school,"...
- Posted Dec 6th 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert landed in trouble for locking lips on ABC, with his controversial same-sex kiss on the recent AMA broadcast. This time he's smooching the network itself, as ABC plays a little kiss-and-make-up with Lambert following the singer's dismissal from multiple ABC appearances. PEOPLE is reporting that Lambert will appear on 'The View' Thursday....
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!