Posts with tag "Barefoot Contessa"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 09:13 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
It's the PR disaster heard 'round the world. The tables have turned on Food Network star Ina Garten, the 'Barefoot Contessa,' who got caught red-handed last week turning down a Make-a-Wish kid. On Monday, she called the family of Enzo Pereda, a 6-year-old cancer patient, to say she had reconsidered, but now TMZ is reporting they turned her down. "This has been a disaster for Ina," a foodie ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Ina Garten is cooking up some seriously bad karma along with her culinary creations. Garten, known to many by her TV moniker 'Barefoot Contessa,' has refused to meet a 6-year-old boy suffering from cancer, despite his multiple pleas. The boy, Enzo, is suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia and reached out to Garten through the Make-A-Wish Foundation for the first time three years ago, ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of W, Jennifer Garner talks about being a working mother. "I live my life at these two extremes. I'm either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress," she tells the magazine. The stunning actress also discusses her love of the 'Barefoot Contessa,' her husband Ben Affleck and whether or not she would work with him again. Click for Photos and More Inside ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon