Posts with tag "Barry Gibb"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Spinner Editors
With the world clamoring for posthumous Michael Jackson material, most of what has been unveiled so far has been mired in controversy for one reason or another. The Bee Gees' Barry Gibb, who is an official Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) lest you forget, is hoping to change that. Turns out, he's been sitting on an undisputed but largely unknown collaboration with Jackson that da...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Obsessed or Hot Mess? Vote on Keira's Mismatched Shirt, Rihanna's Giant Jeans & More
- Angelina Jolie Visits Britain's House of Lords
- Darren Wilson: Who Is the Man at the Center of the Ferguson Shooting?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Jordin Sparks Slams Ex Jason Derulo in New Mixtape—Listen for Yourself!
- Bai Ling Is Nearly-Naked at Movie Premiere, Skips Underwear and Covers Vagina With Red Flower
- Jennifer Lawrence and Her Gal-Pals Create Their Own Vanderpump Rules Intro—Watch the Funny Clip!