Posts with tag "Ben Stiller"
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 08:23 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Derek Zoolander knew there had to be more to life than being "really, really ridiculously good looking." The vain yet lovable male model, played by Ben Stiller, is making his comeback in the the 2001 film's sequel. Stiller told The Sun that in addition to himself, Owen Wilson will return as Hansel, Zoolander's runway rival, and that Will Ferrell "is written into the script, and has expressed...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 01:00 AM by Moviefone Editors
With the release of 'Little Fockers,' the follow-up to 'Meet the Parents' and 'Meet the Fockers,' fans are anticipating more scenes involving profound discomfort on the part of Gaylord "Greg" Focker (Ben Stiller). Though the hapless Greg has suffered all manner of humilation at the hands of his parents (Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman) and especially his father-in-law (Robert De Niro), he's...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Christine Taylor admits it was a bit challenging to film a Christmas movie not only in May, but with the stifling Californian heat. The actress stars in 'Farewell Mr. Kringle' (premiering Dec. 4 on The Hallmark Channel) as Anna Walls -- a woman disenchanted with the holidays after her newlywed husband dies. But Taylor reveals that it was a bit difficult to get into the right spirit. "It was...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Last we checked, the on-screen pairing of Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller has led to a lot of shared hostility -- not to mention De Niro mocking his son-in-law Greg Focker's male nurse profession and funny name. But Stiller has clearly moved beyond the 'Meet the Parents' persona and was spotted dining with De Niro at his Los Angeles restaurant Ago last week. There was no trace of Focker-attacks...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sherri Shepherd to Retain Physical Custody of 9-Year-Old Son
- Jennifer Aniston, Robert Downey Jr., Reese Witherspoon Headline the Toronto International Film Festival
- Demi Lovato Gets a Mini-Mullet, Chrissy Teigen Rocks a Bob: Your Tuesday Star Hair Updates
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles
- Octavia Spencer on Scrapped Murder, She Wrote Reboot: "Everything Happens for a Reason"
- Beyoncé Shares Photo of Herself as Rosie the Riveter—Check Out the Ultimate Feminist Photo!
- Dichen Lachman Is Engaged and Her Wedding Already Has Tons of Dollhouse Connections