Posts with tag "BenAffleck"
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
A man long accused of stalking 'Alias' star Jennifer Garner has been charged with felony stalking and violating a restraining order protecting the star's family. Steven Burky, 37, was arrested on Monday outside a nursery school attended by Violet Affleck, the daughter of Garner and Ben Affleck. He pleaded not guilty at an arraignment Thursday afternoon and was ordered held on $300,000 bail, ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
A man long accused of stalking 'Alias' star Jennifer Garner was arrested Monday for violating a restraining order after he was found creeping around the Santa Monica nursery school attended by the star's daughter, Violet Affleck. Steven Burky was picked up around 9 a.m. after officers observed him loitering in an alley near the school, RadarOnline.com is reporting. ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of W, Jennifer Garner talks about being a working mother. "I live my life at these two extremes. I'm either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress," she tells the magazine. The stunning actress also discusses her love of the 'Barefoot Contessa,' her husband Ben Affleck and whether or not she would work with him again. Click for Photos and More Inside ...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Who's the best celebrity poker player in the world? It was a big source of debate at the second annual "Ante Up For Africa Tournament at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino To Benefit Darfur" event in Highland, California on Thursday. "A couple of years ago I would have said Ben Affleck or Leonardo DiCaprio," 'Celebrity Poker Showdown' host Phil Gordon told PopEater. "It's definitely not Don ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi and Spencer Pratt on Making Amends
- Vin Diesel Shares Emotional Visit with Paul Walker's Mom
- PHOTO: David Arquette's Girlfriend Debuts Her Baby Belly
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita's First Christmas as a Married Couple: No Gifts!
- Britney Spears' Advice for Getting Over a Breakup: "Get Another Guy Really Quick!"
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules