Posts with tag "Best of 2010"
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Sure, Team PopEater has New Year's resolutions about dieting and exercising and Facebooking less at work. But since we eat, breathe and live pop culture, our real resolutions are about forgetting guilty pleasure TV shows, giving great pop artists second chances, and dropping the deadbeat celebs we've embraced too long. Read more than a dozen resolutions from the PopEater family after the jump...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Wishes His 'Bad-Ass' Wife Jessica Biel Happy Birthday with a Cute Instagram
- Michelle Williams on Being a Single Mom in Show Business: I'm Exhausted!
- Saved by the Bell's Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley Reunite Again
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy