Posts with tag "Best of 2010"
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Sure, Team PopEater has New Year's resolutions about dieting and exercising and Facebooking less at work. But since we eat, breathe and live pop culture, our real resolutions are about forgetting guilty pleasure TV shows, giving great pop artists second chances, and dropping the deadbeat celebs we've embraced too long. Read more than a dozen resolutions from the PopEater family after the jump...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards