Posts with tag "Bethenny Frankel"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Bethenny Frankel is moving on to her next business venture: a talk show. The Bravo star has started working on a pilot for her own daytime show and is getting some help from a seasoned pro. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Frankel started taping footage for an advice-based show earlier this month and has been getting tips from Ellen DeGeneres, who is also involved in the project with ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sounds like Bethenny Frankel's husband, Jason Hoppy, will have to check with the reality star's assistant if he wants to schedule some private time with his wife. According to Perez Hilton, Frankel, who is at the top of her game when it comes to her extra-curricular empire, is ready for baby number two but just can't find the time to get down to business in the bedroom. "It's a weird ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
To every cast member's surprise, including Bethenny, ratings for 'The Real Housewives of New York City' have actually increased since Bethenny Frankel left the show. "During filming and again just prior to our fourth season airing, many articles popped up stating that RHONY would flop after Bethenny's departure," a current cast member tells me. "Many of these seemed to be veiled leaks by B ...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 08:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
They're no longer on the same Bravo show, but there's new drama between 'Real Housewives of NYC' cast member Ramona Singer and 'Bethenny Ever After' star Bethenny Frankel. According to RadarOnline.com, Singer is upset that her own plan to build a successful business empire like Frankel hasn't worked as well as she hoped, and jealousy is starting to take over. "Ramona has always been jealous ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Reality star and businesswoman Bethenny Frankel is being sued for more that $100 million by her former management company for alleged non-payment of commission as well as punitive damages. E! Online is reporting that Frankel is being sued by Raw Talent Inc., who used to represent 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star. The company is claiming that Frankel "willfully and knowingly ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: 'Real Housewives of New York' star Ramona Singer has just released her own wine, but isn't a fan of Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Margarita and doesn't believe for a second that the ex-wife really snagged $120 million for her company. "Oh no, she likes to exaggerate," Ramona tells me on my HDNet show. "It's rumored, remember? It didn't say fact. Rumored." ...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 06:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
Bethenny Frankel turned a small business into an empire -- and she owes it all to reality television. The natural chef-turned-reality star has raked in a whopping $120 million thanks to the exposure provided by 'The Real Housewives of New York City' and 'Bethenny Ever After,' according to the Hollywood Reporter. However, Frankel didn't exactly jump at the chance to join the Bravo franchise when ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Bethenny Frankel's candor about the intimate details of her personal life on Bravo hits 'The Real Housewives of New York,' 'Bethenny Getting Married?' and 'Bethenny Ever After' have made her a household name, and now the reality star is opening up about some painful history. In the new issue of Life & Style, Frankel opens up about her choice to get plastic surgery in 2005 and the regret ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 01:51 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
What do you get a woman who already has several successful TV shows, a bestselling book and her own fitness business? Well, if that woman is Bethenny Frankel, you could order that guest a basket of toilet paper...with her face on it...and present it on the air. That's precisely what gregarious host (and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant) Wendy Williams did on the 'Wendy Williams Show' set ...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 04:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
If you've been through a difficult childhood, it can be very challenging to open up and talk about it. But if you reach that point where it starts to come out, sometimes that emotion just pushes it all out. Such was the case for Bethenny Frankel on 'Bethenny Ever After.' In her therapy session, she opened up about the craziness of her early life, talking about how her mother would yell at her ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes in Court: Lawyer Says Cops Followed Her Illegally
- Debra Messing 'Contends with Guilt' over Her Divorce
- Tom Cruise, Liam Neeson and Jason Bateman Cheer NHL Playoffs
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- When clothes don't cooperate
- Gary Sinise and Joe Mantegna urging Americans to take a moment of appreciation on Memorial Day
- Season Finale Round-Up: Our TV critics on ?The Office,' ?Bates Motel,' ?Doctor Who,' ?Arrow,' ?Nashville' and more
- Mariah Carey swears, has a wardrobe issue on ?Good Morning America' ? VIDEO