Posts with tag "Bethenny Getting Married"
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 05:02 PM by Rob Shuter
Bethenny Frankel is in the midst of shooting season 2 of her mega-hit Bravo series 'Bethenny Getting Married?' -- but now that she's married to Jason Hoppy and has a daughter, little Bryn, producers are naturally working up a new plot and title for the show. "Bethenny pulled out all the shots to make sure she got her own show including getting married and having a baby, now she has to figure...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bethenny Frankel, who appeared on the cover of last week's PEOPLE with her newborn daughter, Bryn, dropped a bombshell inside the magazine's pages, claiming, "I never had a true childhood." However, Frankel's mother, Bernadette Birk, has fired back against her daughter's assertions, telling Star, "I love my daughter, but what she's saying is killing me." Although Birk, a professor of...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Michelle Ruiz
While it may prove to be one of the most beautiful shotgun weddings of all time, Bethenny Frankel's nuptials on Thursday's 'Bethenny Getting Married?' were far from painless for New York-based wedding planner Shawn Rabideau. Tapped by Bethenny's assistant, who found him on the popular wedding website TheKnot.com, Rabideau was thrust into Bethenny's manic world and asked to create her dream wedding...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!