Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Kendall Jenner Posts Throwback Photo of Bruce and Kris During Happier Times
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Should Be on Dancing With the Stars—Watch His Killer (and Hilarious) Moves!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Joins Instagram, Already Hard at Work Trying to Change the World
- See Paul Walker and Vin Diesel in New Stills From Fast & Furious 7; Diesel Calls Seeing Trailer "Bittersweet"