Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where y...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Atlanta Officer Critically Injured After Responding to Wrong Home
- FROM TIME: Supreme Court Rules Against Kentucky Clerk in Gay Marriage Case
- Why Seattle Uber Users Were Riding Around Town Mad Max-Style
- Amalie Lee documents recovery from anorexia on Instagram
- How 'Fear of The Walking Dead' star Elizabeth Rodriguez deals with gore
- Miley Cyrus disses Taylor Swift: 'I don't want to be in the squad'