Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where y...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Love and Hip Hop Stars Get Married in Televised Ceremony (VIDEO)
- Emilio Estevez Enthusiastically Live-Tweets Anaheim Ducks Game
- Madonna and Her Kids Enjoy Wet-and-Wild Memorial Day - with a Slip 'N Slide!
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Bobby Flay and Stephanie March reportedly feuding over horse race winnings
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis look identical in new pics