Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Catherine Giudici Debuts New Hair for DWTS Finale; 'Sean Loves It!'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition