Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where y...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two New Faces Are Joining The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Rodrigo Alves Has Spent More than $250,000 to Look Like a Real-Life Ken Doll
- Courtney Love Guest Stars on Empire - and She Looks Incredible!
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!