Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where y...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Have to Try Chris Harrison's New Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game
- Exclusive Clip: How Robin Williams Championed Inspiring Film About Fighting Child Porn
- Valerie Harper Replaced by Brenda Vaccaro in Musical After Hospitalization
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan tackle incredibly awkward interview
- Why Mike Tyson first turned down 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' cartoon