Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- Ben Affleck: Jennifer Garner Is the Most Important Person to Me
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'