Posts with tag "BetteMidler"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:21 PM by Emily Tan
While Lifehouse knows how to give fans an energy packed live show, the Los Angeles-based band have been known for heartfelt love songs including 'You and Me' and their first hit, 'Hanging by a Moment.' But have they ever thought where all the love comes from? "I think it comes from everywhere," frontman Jason Wade tells PopEater. "I tend to write love songs that are kind of ambiguous to where...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More