Posts with tag "Betty White"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 10:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
What's better than Betty White? Dozens of Betty Whites! America's sweetheart stars in a new AARP commercial as host, performer and cloned telethon phone jockey. There's a bevy of different neon blazers, nylon jackets and floral blouses to remind everyone of all the different decades Betty White has been entertaining us. The 'Golden Girls' star is shilling AARP, urging people over 50 to join,...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
If you've been suspecting that Betty White has an evil plot to take over television, you got some confirmation Tuesday morning when she co-hosted 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated). Sitting next to Regis Philbin at the table where Kelly Ripa usually sits, the first thing she said was, "Well, I finally got rid of Kelly. It wasn't easy." During the usual morning conversation,...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 07:47 AM by AOL TV Editors
If anyone out there has found the secret to aging with grace and wit, it has to be Betty White. The former 'Golden Girl'-turned-'It' girl dropped by 'The Late Show With David Letterman' to deliver her personalized Top Ten List: 'Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life.' Surprisingly, the 'Hot in Cleveland' star managed to restrain herself from hitting on Letterman, but she took a...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Betty White has made a huge comeback this year--starring in TV Land's most successful sitcom 'Hot in Cleveland,' landing on Vanity Fair's most eligible single ladies list and getting movie roles opposite some of Hollywood's biggest players. And while White is enjoying her time in the limelight, she has a few choice words for some of today's generation of actors. "I cannot stand the people...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Betty White proves that age really is just a number. The 'Hot in Cleveland' star celebrated her 89th birthday at Le Cirque in NYC Tuesday evening and couldn't be happier with the turnout. The iconic star, whose sitcom returned for its second season Wednesday, confirmed she has no plans to retire like Regis Philbin. "If my job wasn't fun, I would have retired years ago," White told PopEater. ...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 12:29 PM by Jett Wells
Thanks to Betty White, age has nothing to do with being hilarious. After working in Hollywood for six decades, White is at the peak of her career at a spry 88-years old, and now she is getting the recognition she deserves. On Monday, Associated Press named White the Entertainer of the Year. "It's ridiculous," White said in response to the award. "They haven't caught on to me, and I hope they...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Betty White is one frisky woman. And in the November/December issue of AARP Magazine, the 88-year-old says that if her third husband, Allen Ludden, were still alive, they'd be spending a lot of time in bed. "I don't have a fella, but if Allen -- or Robert Redford -- were around, we'd have a very active sex life," White says. "Does desire melt away with age? I'm waiting for that day to come,"...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
As producer of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' on ABC, Ryan Seacrest branched out this year from his hosting duties on Fox's 'American Idol,' and the TV Academy has recognized him for it. At the Creative Arts Emmys ceremony last night in Los Angeles, Seacrest and a host of other television stars scored trophies in categories that are traditionally awarded the weekend before the primetime Emmys...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 10:12 AM by AOL TV Editors
Betty White has seemingly been everywhere lately, but at least Jay Leno showed us something new about her. The 'Tonight Show' host unearthed a picture of the inimitable actress from the 1976 Primetime Emmy Awards, when she won for her supporting actress role on 'Mary Tyler Moore.' (OK, so the image wasn't new, but a whole generation of TV fans has probably never seen her like this.) "Now,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll