Posts with tag "BeverlyDangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Lambert Breaks Down While Singing to Fan with Cancer
- First-to-Go Club: Lolo Jones Joins Long List of Dancing's Early Dismissals
- Inside Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate Baby Drama
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev: Ray Rice 'has a long road to go'
- John Travolta speaks out on gay allegations
- Meredith Vieira: Why I stayed in an abusive relationship
- Guardians of the Galaxy's Groot Is Texting Now: Find Out What He's Saying!
- Red Band Society Stars Octavia Spencer and Dave Annable on Looking for Life and Laughs in Sickness and Tragedy
- See Benedict Cumberbatch's Sexy Wet 'n' Wild Photo Shoot to Benefit Cancer Research!