Posts with tag "BeverlyDangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson: Our Boy and Girl Baby Name Is the Same
- Paul Walker Death: Teen Arrested Over Crash Wreckage Theft
- Twitter Art Tribute Shows the Reach of Nelson Mandela's Influence
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Actors who played Nelson Mandela react to news of his death
- ?The Sound of Music Live!' was exciting and fun, but not without its flaws
- TV Recap: ?The Sound of Music,' ?Glee,' and ?Scandal' ? VIDEO
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- Sound of Music Live!: Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, Miranda Lambert & Anna Kendrick Live Tweet the Show
- Rashida Jones on Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: "2013 Was the Year of the Very Visible Vagina"
- Spoiler Chat: Once Upon a Time's New Villain, The Mindy Project's Couple Conundrum and More!