Posts with tag "BeverlyDangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day