Posts with tag "BeverlyDangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Tenors Deliver a Mother's Day Surprise That Will Bring You to Tears (VIDEO)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Scott Disick Disappeared After the Birth of His Third Child with Kourtney Kardashian
- See Harrison Ford and Peter Mayhew in the First Photo of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cast
- Yolanda Foster talks lyme disease 'nightmare'
- Ireland Baldwin leaves rehab
- Nigel Terry, who played King Arthur in ?Excalibur,' dead at 69, report says
- Princess Charlotte's Birth Went "Extremely Well" for Kate Middleton: All the Details!
- First Look! See Amanda Seyfried's Stunning 2015 Met Gala Jewels Before the Star Hits the Red Carpet—Watch Now
- Royal Baby No. 2's Name Revealed! Find Out What Kate Middleton and Prince William Named Their Princess